Growth Assist is a consulting company that specializes in transforming business concepts into fully functional small business. It assists start-up companies and growth-oriented businesses with business registration, statutory compliance, business plans, business loans and funding application. By working closely with its clients, it helps them iron out flaws in the business concept, find appropriate funding and then to implement concepts.
A benefit to its clients is that Growth Assist does not charge an upfront fee. It only charges its clients once an investor has indicated interest in supplying funding.
Growth Assist also offers a screening and due diligence service to investment companies to enable them to focus on realizing viable investments without the need for time – consuming groundwork.
Growth Assist is looking at an additional structure where its service offering will include seed-funding, business model, financial management and mentorship programmes to SMMEs.
Growth Assist’s mission is to provide access to business development services and finance to growth entrepreneurs.
GROWTH ASSIST is grounded upon the following values:
- Focus: Supporting South African entrepreneurs by facilitating funding for start-ups and expansion companies
- Innovative: We are committed to creating new ideas that add value for our stakeholders.
- Reliable: respecting each other and caring for the communities where we live and work; this makes us a company people want to work for and do business with. We strive to be one of the best companies through hard work, honesty, integrity, trust and professionalism.
Nelson S Marule
- 2018 – Growth Assist (Pty) Ltd – Executive Director
- 2017 – Sage one Accounting Advisor
- 2017 – Member SABusinessHub
- 2017 – Accredited SEDA Service Provider – Services offered to small enterprises are business plans development and Business Management Skills Training
- 2016 – Institute of Business Advisors South Africa (IBASA) – Admitted as a Member and Business Advisor with the right to the word.
- 2016 – Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and Accountants (ICBA) – Student Member
- 2016 Joined Pollen Finance as Independent Financial Broker.
- 2016- Started Career as a Business Advisor for Growth Assist providing funding support and business planning to anyone who want to free himself and his family from the proverbial rat race.
Mission as Business advisor
- To transform the lives of those around me as a teacher and mentor.
The competitive edge we have at Growth Assist is our in-depth knowledge of entrepreneurship and our overview of the entire SMME landscape. We consult closely with our clients, discussing where they are and how they want to grow, and our advice sometimes covers tweaking the business. We advise what is possible and what is not feasible, before recommending the way forward towards business success.